https://webdesigndirective.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/pink.png 0 0 karen https://webdesigndirective.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/pink.png karen2015-04-21 19:57:172015-04-25 18:10:37Social Media Tips
Social network sites
- Also referred to as ‘online reputation management’, social network sites should be your first step of advertising, marketing and building up an online reputation for your site.
- Create a profile in some of the most popular social media sites like Facebook, pinterest, Twitter, linked, Google plus etc.
- This would let you extend your online contacts network and help you connect and interact with your audience, share things and ultimately build your online reputation.
- This is yet another very powerful tool for promotion of your site. However you should know how to use them properly.
- You should upload your current blog posts along with related pages to some of the most popular social bookmarking sites like Delicious, Reddit, Digg, StumbleUpon etc.
- These bookmarking sites are much favoured by the search engines since their content gets updated very often.
- However before submitting your content to the social bookmarking sites learn how to handle the tags properly since they are extremely important for broadcasting your content on a wide area network.
- Depending on the efficacy of your participation, your website traffic can be increased considerably.
- Always share the photos on your site and make them public. This will allow your friends and audience to view them and comment on them and in the long run more traffic will be diverted to your site.
- Share and upload your pictures on some of the major photosharing sites like flickr, picassa, photobucket etc.
- Similar to photo sharing, one can upload and share the product videos on sites like Vimeo, Youtube and others. This would allow other people to locate your presence in other ways.